Release and Waiver of Liability
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH RHYTHM CITY PRODUCTIONS OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR CLASSES AND/OR ACTIVITIES
I wish to participate in dance classes and/or activities (hereafter referred to as “classes”) with Rhythm City Productions. In consideration of being permitted to participate in such dance and/or fitness classes and/or activities, I hereby confirm and agree to the following:
- I recognize that the classes of the type I intend to participate in with Rhythm City Productions require physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks involved.
- I represent that I am adequately fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in any classes I attend with Rhythm City Productions.
- I agree to take full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages which I may incur as a result of my participation in any classes with Rhythm City Productions.
- I knowingly and voluntarily waive any and all claims I have, or may at any time in the future have, against Rhythm City Productions or any of the instructors, agents, employees, and all persons acting under its authority, collectively described here as Rhythm City Productions, for any injury or damage that I sustain as a result of my participation in classes with Rhythm City Productions.
- I understand that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public space where people are present. By registering and attending Rhythm City classes, I agree that entry is at my own risk and I voluntarily and expressly assume all risks associated with entry. I understand that Rhythm City has put in place policies and preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but cannot guarantee that exposure to or infection with COVID-19 will not occur while attending classes or dances.
- I understand that photos and videos may be taken during Rhythm City classes and social dances. I consent to Rhythm City’s use of photos and/or videos for promotional/business related purposes without compensation.
Refund / Credit policy
Due to the uncertainty of COVID, all cancellations will receive a full refund (minus PayPal fees if paid via credit card) or credit up until 48 hours before the first class of the class series registered for. If any attendee has COVID symptoms or exposure before the first class of their series, they will be offered a full refund (minus PayPal/credit processing fees) or full credit with their cancellation.
If we do not receive an email before the day of the first class and you do not show up, a refund or credit will not be provided. Our goal is your safety and we want everyone to feel encouraged to make the right health choice without any financial concern about refunds.