Rhythm City Swing dance classes resumed May 2022! Read our welcome message and health and safety class policy, then check the schedule and register below.
Intermediate students enjoy a discounted admission of $5 to the regular DJ'ed weekly dance, Rhythm City Strut.
Intermediate Lindy Hop
Lindy hop for experienced Swing dancers - These are the classes where we remember how to dance! It's been over two years for most of us, so all the moves, partner technique, and patterns will be reviewed. And, more importantly, we’ll dive deep into partner and musical responsiveness: how we listen and what we listen to, from the rhythm of the music to the style and expressiveness of our partner.
Join us at iDance Studio at 257 East 7th Ave, for Intermediate Lindy Hop.
All classes are Wednesdays, 7-8pm. 5 weeks of one-hour classes.
- $80 / $85 at the door
- $40 limited subsidized access available for low incomes
- All prices include GST
- Mask-wearing is recommended, though not required, so please be considerate of others’ decision to mask or not, and be prepared to put on a mask as a courtesy to your dance partner if they request it.
Upcoming lesson series:
- September 7 to October 5 - Connection
- October 12 to November 9 - topic TBD
- November 16 to December 14 - topic TBD
Note: you may choose to remain with one or two partners or rotate throughout the class, and you may change your mind as your needs and comforts shift.