Welcome back to Rhythm City classes! Follow the links below to our upcoming classes for an initial trial period, over spring and summer 2022, as we get re-acquainted with dancing inside with others.
This period will include:
- A requirement that all participants and staff not attend if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to others experiencing such symptoms. Flexible class credit policies to encourage these precautions.
- A requirement that all participants and staff wear effective masks covering the mouth and nose in all inside areas at classes and social dances.
- All participants bringing their own water containers and refilling them at available taps.
- Running 4-week series, as we discover and expand our stamina for dancing and learning material, as well as making it easier and less disruptive to make sudden changes to programming as health guidelines demand.
- Limited rotating among partners in class: indicate when you register whether you plan to dance only with one partner or within a limited rotation bubble (say, you and three friends) or among the class.
- Limited programming as we continue to seek out venues for classes. We will start with Total beginner (Swing 1), Beyond the Basics (Swing 2), and Lindy hop and Solo Jazz/Movement for experienced Swing dancers, both of which will be flexible and responsive to the needs and interests of the participants.