Welcome back to Rhythm City classes! Participants of classes and events will, until further notice, adhere to the following policy:
- A requirement that all participants and staff not attend if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to others experiencing such symptoms. We have flexible class credit policies to encourage these precautions.
- Mask-wearing is recommended, though not required, so please be considerate of others’ decision to mask or not, and be prepared to put on a mask as a courtesy to your dance partner if they request it.
- All participants are responsible for bringing their own water containers and refilling them at available taps. No cups will be available on site.
- Limited rotating among partners in class: indicate when you register whether you plan to dance only with one partner or within a limited rotation bubble (say, you and three friends) or among the class.
- As well as, of course, our Code of Conduct, applicable at all Rhythm City classes and events.