Date(s) - Saturday, Jan 23 - Sunday, Jan 24
St. Michael's Hall
Learn to swing dance in a weekend! If you’ve never danced before, tried it out but never felt like you quite got it, or want to introduce a friend to the wonderful world of lindy hop, this beginner intensive is the perfect choice (and would look great wrapped under a tree…).
Get two days of expert instruction and practice time in a condensed intensive format, plus two evenings of music and dancing! Practice, meet other dancers, and watch the dancers with many years of experience for inspiration!
$90 (+GST) in advance / $105 (incl. GST) at the door.
Your ticket includes:
6.5 hours of classes!
- Saturday, Jan. 23: 12-4pm
- at St Michael’s Hall (2474 Prince Edward St.)
- Sunday, Jan. 24: 12-4pm
- at Dancey Ballroom (505 Hamilton St.)
2 social dances!
- Jan. 23, 8pm-midnight: Live music by Slipped Disc!
- Jan. 24, 8-11:30pm: DJs Angie, Matt, & Cam
- at Oddfellows Hall (1443 W. 8th Avenue)
Bookings are closed for this event.